Taylor deserved it

So I know its "so yesterday" and theres probably been a million posts about this already but I just saw the clip from the VMAs last night. And I seriously think that Taylor Swift deserved the award. Beyonce is AMAZING and im not actually a fan of Taylor but in terms of music videos (since it is the VIDEO MUSIC awards) Taylor's video was so much better. Dont get me wrong, Single Ladies is a great song (and my own personal anthem, lol) but all Beyonce is doing is dancing in a leotard. Taylor Swift's video actually had a story line that was related to the song; it was like a little movie. What do you think?

Oh and Kayne is an ass.

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 5:47 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think it was rude to step up and take someones moment!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:53 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I am not a fan of either, I think he made a wrong choice to ruin the moment for the girl getting the award. As for being all that was said about him. I don't know him personally. everyone has made a mistake in life, big or small.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I love both Taylor and Beyonce. I haven't liked Kanye for a long time and this just reinforces how I feel about it. He is such a jerk. By the way, Did you see Pink's interview on tv this morning???? She said that she just wished he had done that to her because the purse she was carrying had brass knuckles on it! lol. Gotta love her!!!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 5:57 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I agree with you and think something needs to be said about how Beyonce handled it! She's awesome!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Taylor didnt deserve the award -- its MTV not CMT ... country music has their OWN awards , let her go win theirs! MTV is for pop,r & b,hip-hip etc... NOT COUNTRY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I thought what beyonce did was GREAT ... very sweet!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 6:47 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I personally think Beyonce should've won but Taylor did not deserve that. If Kanye ruined my moment like that,I would've had to let him know about himself and how I truly felt about him.
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 6:53 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I LOATHE Taylor Swift & I am a country music fan, however what that jackass did to her was abominable!!! NO ONE should be treated like he treated her. I feel for Beyonce b/c it almost looks like she set Taylor Swift up( I know she didn't but, that's how it looks) Beyonce is a gracious lady with her response Kanye West should be banned from ALL award shows, nominated or not.

Yes Taylor DOES country music but the song is typical teenage life. Come on, tell me you NEVER had a crush on someones BF in high school? I did!! This is the only song of hers I do like.

WTG Beyonce!! Congrats Taylor on your composure. I'd have nailed him in the chops!!!

WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 7:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I feel for Beyonce b/c it almost looks like she set Taylor Swift up( I know she didn't but, that's how it looks)
    ---
    It doesnt look like that at all .. . are you blind?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Taylor didnt deserve the award -- its MTV not CMT ... country music has their OWN awards , let her go win theirs! MTV is for pop,r & b,hip-hip etc... NOT COUNTRY

Taylor's song is pop! Oh and she has won country music awards! MTV is crap anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2009