What would be the smart thing to do?

I am a stay at home mom, i have lived with my boyfriend for 4 years, we have two kids. Last night i found a text messege in his cell (a messege he send), to a girl asking her to call him, ( call me baby, please darling). Well the question is should i kick him out even if i don't have a job and he pays all the bills, or should i just wait to find a job an be able to be on my own with the kids and then kick him out?
And then if i let him stay should i tell him that i know??????
please i need to figure out the smart thing to do . I really want him out, but is it the smart thing to do??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I had something similar happen. My BFF called the persons #, she forwarded me all the texts he sent her, then I confronted him. THen we separated for 8 months. I dont think you should hold it in, why let it get worse? Confront him now, find out what you need to know, and go from there.
    kimbob2284

Answer by kimbob2284 at 6:26 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Unless you have family that can support you, don't bite the hand that feeds you. Make a plan. Get a job or some type of income, start saving. Look into section 8 housing, or other types of assistance.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:57 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• wow if i was in this situation i would feel like you do. i think you should let him know that you know and look for a job and either kick him out or you find your own place for you and the kids. I understand that you feel stuck cause i feel that way all the time being an at home mom. but i wouldnt let my husband get away with something like that. think hard before you make any choices because you have the kids to worry about good luck
    angelfire25

Answer by angelfire25 at 5:59 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Let him know that you are onto him.

Worry about yourself and your kids. Apparently he isn't worrying about you or your kids feelings.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I WOULD .. NOT SAY NOTHING .. I WOULD KEEP AN EYE ON HIM AND keep checking his phone.. be so nice too him like u dont know .. what is going on .. tell himuready too get a job go look for a job .. and i know it wil be hard get on ur feet and thnen kick his ass out
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 6:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Text her back pretending to be him... lol... that would be funny. You should do it through your email until you get enough proof but in the mean time, look for a job and keep hush, hush about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Sep. 14, 2009