Breastfed vs. Formula fed

Did you breastfeed? how long did you do it? Are you happy with your choice?

blondiemaker07

Asked by blondiemaker07 at 5:55 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, I did until she self weaned at 11.5 months. If I couldn't BF I would have been more than happy to FF, whatever it takes for a happy healty child.
    Would I like to see more moms attempt to BF, SURE. But do I look down on those who don't, NO
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:56 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• No I didn't, and yes am happy with my choice.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 5:56 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• This is SO political.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I breastfed for 10 months each child & yes very happy about it.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 5:57 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• yes i did
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 5:58 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I did for 5 months on both of my children. I wish I could have done it longer but I just wasn't producing enough milk. I recently heard about a mothers milk tea that is suppose to help with that. I wish I had know about it then! I don't think there is anything wrong with formula feeding as long as your baby is happy and health you have to do whats right for you!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 5:59 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I breastfed my oldest til he was 11 months and weaned himself. I'm breastfeeding my 5 day old right now and plan on doing so til he's a year (if he will). I really love BFing. It's such a close bond with your baby that you cant get bottle feeding. Yeah, it hurts at first (like hell right now actually!) but it's so worth it! And it's free! And it's the way nature intended us to feed our babies, so it's only natural that it's good for them!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 5:59 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I formula fed and also happy with my decision.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:59 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• This is SO political.
    --------------------------
    i guess it is until they have the first woman in congress to brest feed while in session
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I breastfed and formula bottle nursed. I'm happy with my decisions. Wouldn't change a thing. :)

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:02 PM on Sep. 14, 2009