Anyone tried Nutrisystem?

Has anyone been on this. Did you like it? Did you lose weight? Any feedback is appreciated :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes, Yes, Yes but it's expensive to feed yourself then have to buy fo the rest of the family.
    Once, I quit the program, I gained most of it back as it doesn't teach you portion control or how to cook healty or eat healthy. You are better off with Weight Watchers.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:59 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Ditto to the above post!
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 6:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• this woman i work with lost 15 lbs on it.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 6:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Diets and diet aids are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big salad before meals. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or would like meal suggestion

Answer by rkoloms at 8:36 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• OP here....Thanks for the lecture rkoloms but totally not necessary. I eat healthy. I am 2 months post partum and want to do Nutri System to get me back down to my original size 2 (I am a tight size 4 now). I run 8 miles every morning :) Seriously, all I wanted to know was if anyone had any personal experience using Nutri System not a lecture on how to eat healthy...jeez
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• size 4, give me a break! you are worried about your weight? eat a chocolate bar!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• No kidding OP. That person competes with Ms. Manuka Honey with the same paragraph any time someone has any diet question. We get it and 80% of us are not motivated to follow that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2009