I was wondering...?

If it's okay if I have sex with my husband. We kinda seperated, we live in the same house, have 4 kids together and our happily married. I just don't want to lead him on and make him think that everythings okay.

What do you think... is it wrong of me or is it okay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Only you know your situation. I can say for me, my DH and I were separated for 8 months, and we slept together a few times during this. We are back together and working on things now. I cant really say how it affected things then, we hadnt slept together for a while when we decided to get back together tho.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• lol .. NO dont have sex with him u are the boss.. if i where u i would tease him and jut look sexy walkn around house and ingore him lol thats jst me tho
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 6:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• If you just wanted to have sex only not relationship, I would say don't do it because you will mislead your Husband for sure. What's really going on between you and your husband? You said you're happily married so why you're "kinda" seperated?
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 6:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I would say it would be okay if you told him flat out, it WONT change things, its strictly about what you need. but women tend to get more emotional over sex than men, so dont trick yourslef into believing you can completely separate your emotions when you two get intimate. all those old feelings will come rushing back quickly!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• My husband and I separated for about 6 months and we were still intimate. We both knew that a separation was needed if we wanted to work on our marriage but we both agreed that we would not go outside of our marriage for sex while we were separated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I say NO. What if he takes it as make-up sex and you don't mean it that way. What if you tell him that it's not make-up sex and you have sex with him anyway - now he has his cake and is eating it too - which will make it very easy for him to dismiss the "problem" in his mind. Mark my word - if you have sex with him - sometime in the near future you're gonna hear him say "But I thought that was not a problem anymore" or "I thought we got past that". Don't do it - not until you're both clear on the solution and satisfied that you've solved what ever problem you're having.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 6:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• happily married n separated? is that a contradiction or what? if you want sex then have sex. if he thinks it's more then it's is problem
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I think that yes, it's okay. As a matter of fact, I recommend it. It doesn't sound like you are done with this guy and maybe you need to be closer to him, even if just intimately to see that for yourself. But then again, I'm just supposing, so I could be wrong. From what you said, the boundaries in your relationship are already blurred-happily married separated couple-(although that is one way to stay happily married! :) My intuition tells me there's still feelings there... so if you think it's okay go for it! And g/l mama xo
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 8:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2009