My son is ready to move out of his infant seat. Anyone have any opinions on which one to buy?

Convertible or front facing? I am looking at Evenflo Triumph Advance, Safety 1st All-in-One, Graco Nautilus, and The First Years True Fit. Anyone have any experience with one or more of these car seats? I am having a hard time choosing one. I kind of want him to stay rear facing for a while longer, but want some thing that reclines in the FF position for when he sleeps. How long have you had the seat you have and does it fit your child well as he or she get older? My son will be a year on Sunday!!

snugglybuggly

Asked by snugglybuggly at 6:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Convertable. It is SO nice that you don't have to buy another one. .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Id' go with a convertible as well. That's what we did. We have the Evenflo. I've been very happy with it but two things we've noticed. First, it's a wide seat (unless they've changed it) so it's hard to sit next to it in our four door sedan whe the seat is in the middle. Second, I've noticed that there's a hard spot about 2-3 inches up from the bottom in the center of the seat. Doesn't seem to bother my son (and we've done some long trips) but I sometimes see small marks on his back from it. You might want to check the padding on all three to make sure it's comfortable.
    momofryan07

Answer by momofryan07 at 7:07 PM on Sep. 14, 2009