i dont have overhead lights in my house and i hate lamps cause my kids are constantly knocking them over and the lightbulb breaks...any suggestions?

Asked by dreamer_8568 at 5:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• push lights! they rock. we use them in the hall way of our apt for my 2 year old to see if she gets up in the middle of the night

Answer by Melmomof2girls at 5:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• My house is the same way. I have purchased at menards some lights that you hang from a hook you put into the ceiling and the switch is on the cord it works great. then all you have to do is buy a shade to go over it. Jen

Answer by jenke at 5:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Install lights

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 5:39 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Sconces are great for lighting and decorative purposes and since they are on the wall they can't be knocked over. You might also try the tables that have lamps installed in them? I have on by my bed that I LOVE!

Answer by Home_Interiors at 7:37 PM on Jun. 18, 2008