IS THIS A DREAM OR FALSE HOPES?

when I get a house-when I get you a new car-When I,When I.. How many times do we hear this.. Things come true but life is too short to be waiting on a dream that won't come true.. My dh say's this and one day I'm not going to be around when it happens.. cause it may not!!

Linsigirl26

Asked by Linsigirl26 at 6:59 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• We often met with false promises in our relationship. Some more than others. My guess is that your husband wants to give you these things, but is unable to probably for financial reasons. If you want the new house, the new car,etc. You need to think of the steps its going to take for you to acheive your goal and start making them. Get on a financial plan, save your money, figure out how much you need to make it. Ask God for answers if your not sure if your taking the right steps. Visualize your dream and meditate. You can find a solution. Don't rely on someone else to make your dreams come true. Be the dream.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i have no idea what all that means
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• This reminds me of the old Alan Jackson song "Someday". "I told her someday, she said she can't wait because sometimes someday just never comes" Sorry, but that's what popped in my head! We don't really do the When's, we do the what ifs! lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:13 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• anon... you prob never had it said to u....
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 7:28 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Austin...ur right so glad someone came out and said it.... thanx i thaught it was just me this happens to..
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 7:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2009