Anyone Got Prego after Hubby was fixed?

I am not talking about reversed visectomys, I am refering to after the "unsafe" period. Did anyone get prego after hubby had a vasectomy, because it didn't take?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If they did it wasn't b/c it didn't take it is b/c there is an unsafe period so that your body can either expel sperm or they will die off. I had a friend who got fixed and he had to wait about 30-45 days before they could be safe w/o protection.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:42 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• my sister got pregnant after her husband was fixed and she got pregnant and it was after the unsafe part, it was actually a couple months later, they went to the dr and dr said he was one of the 2% of people where "it" grew back, im not sure whta she meant by it grew back though lol but yeah aspparently IT IS POSSIBLE but not likely
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 7:53 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• btw she miscarried at 7 weeks...
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 7:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2009