Should I live with my DH as roommates?

We don't want to be together anymore but neither of us can really afford a decent place on our own. I am looking but with no success.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I assume you have children and that will be the hardest part. But I have heard of similar situations that have worked. The first and best rule to lay down would be no boyfriends or girlfriends in the house......that would be way too hard on the kids, not to mention the two of you also.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• You both need to get your own place.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I did it and it worked for me for about a yr or so until I could save up and get out. Then it was a good transition.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:01 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• As long as you guys can be civil and both of you agree to it, yes. But i agree with another mom. No boyfriends or girlfriends in the house, or even meeting the children until one of you moves out.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 9:34 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I had a friend who's sister and brother-in-law did and I guess it worked out for them, But finially got there own place
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 5:37 AM on Sep. 15, 2009