35 weeks prego and weak

Im 35 weeks prego and i have been feeling so weak. My doc put me on some iron pills a few weeks ago. But i have been feeling like fainting and just have no energy. Is this normal. Oh and i have a 18month babygirl so this feeling faint is scaring me.

Rosita448

Asked by Rosita448 at 7:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This can be from a combination of overall discomfort, lack of sleep due to frequent urination, or even constant heartburn or hemorrhoids. I am 26 weeks and totally depleted of energy lately.
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 7:44 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• The energy part I can relate to, but the fainting doesn't sound normal to me. Make sure you are eating right and keeping yourself hydrated. If it continues I would suggest you call your doctor.
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 8:37 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• yea its pretty normal...it mostly comes witgh the territory im surprised you didnt feel this way the first time around
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 8:44 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Nope i didnt have any problems with my first child. I take prenatals and eat healthy. Well thanks for the answers
    Rosita448

Answer by Rosita448 at 8:55 PM on Sep. 14, 2009