what is going on with my baby ? URGENT

ok i asked a question yesterday but let me rephrase it> ok friday i went for my 8 week ultrasound and the doctor said they couldn't see the baby that the sac is there but not the baby so they are doing blood tests on me this hole week to see if my hormones level is going up or down, he said there could be two possibillities or my baby stopped growing since the last ultrasound or they can't see it because it's too early which is unlikely he said because at 8 weeks we should see alot of things>>>what do you think if they don't see the baby by friday and my blood test comes back with low results they told me i should go to the hospital and have it suctioned out,,,,. Kind of freakking out here!!!!has anyone heard of this??

Ok i went to the doctor and told me that my hormones were really high which is really good news but why would the baby only be a spect is he growing too slow is he not as old as we thought im so confused

ihope

Asked by ihope at 8:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I really don't think she is asking medical advice I think she wants some moms to talk to who may have gone through this before. Sorry sweetie I have not heard of this before, but thoughts and prayers are with you please keep us posted. Good Luck MaMa..

good luck

Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 9:02 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• doctor said i would know more by friday
    ihope

Answer by ihope at 8:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• then wait til firday, im sorry but i have seen this question already, and you should take your concerns with your doctor, we are not doctors so you can't rely on us to tell you that your baby is okay or not, i hope everything is okay, but just wait til firday, or get a second opinion.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 8:19 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• (((((((((((I hope))))))))))) Hugs to you. I'm sorry you don't have any answers. Waiting is the hardest. Saying a little prayer for you.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Have faith that everything will turn out for the better. Good thing your hormones are going up so that's a good sign. WEre they able to see the heartbeat yet? God bless!
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 8:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• what everyone else have said waiting is hard but we are not doctors and we can not give u a certified response but you are in our prayers
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2009