Anyone else had a question removed?

So I'm wondering if anyone else has had a question removed? My question was not bad at all but it was TMI and I put that in the subject line...
Who actually decides if a question should be removed? And who takes the time to report a question??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• a grouchy troll decides to report it saying it's bad.
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 8:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• yes, I've had a couple "raunchy" post deleted. Oh well
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:36 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• It's not like it takes long to report an answer and I'm assuming the procedure for the question is the same. I've reported a couple of answers when the poster has been using really foul language or launching personal attacks on another poster and it takes a few seconds.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 8:51 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I'm not sure what it takes to get one removed other than being offensive. I have seen very offensive questions that are not removed so it's just confusing. Just rephrase your question and re- ask it.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:05 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I once wished someone Happy Birthday and had it removed because it was not formed into a question.Then someone called me a homewrecker which of course was everything cafe mom does not approve of and of course was told does not violate code. Give me a break. You feel as if you are in a Big Sister world and are in grade school about to get expelled...........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Reporting a disgusting question really doesn't take more than a click of the mouse. So it is easily done. Cafemom admin decides whether or not it gets removed. I have only done it once and it was a N word joke that was really offensive.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:49 PM on Sep. 14, 2009