Have you read the Twilight Saga? If so, did you get totally into it? Have you seen the movie......

I just got Twilight for free before, and I totally fell in love with it. My intent was to just see what the hype was about, and I am almost finished with New Moon. (gonna have to get eclipse!!!)

missbreezy214

Asked by missbreezy214 at 8:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did read it and I didn't like it! But that's cool...lotta people love it.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Yeah, I just started reading Eclipse for the idk, like 5th time today. I love all the books. The movie did not impress me, but New Moon looks like it will be so much better.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• It was o.k. I don't get why all the hype it's not as well written as say, Harry Potter, I could name a hundred other books I like better.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 8:39 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I have all of those books and I absolutely love them! I read them over and over!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 8:57 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Gag!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I read all of the books because of the hype and was thoroughly disappointed. Twilight doesn't hold a candle to Harry Potter, or many other fantasy series out there.
    weezer_cookie

Answer by weezer_cookie at 10:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• OMG yes I LOVE them....i have all of them and have read them twice!!
    i've also seen the movie more times than i can count....and already bought my tickets to see NEW MOON 11/20/09!

I've also read all the harry potter books and love tham too! but nothing in the harry potter series is even close to the twlight series!!

The twilight series is the best book series i have ever read!!

believe me you will love then next 2 books even more!

dont forget to watch the movies!!
    EmilyAnn1012

Answer by EmilyAnn1012 at 10:46 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I think Harry Potter is a totally different something all together. I think it just depends on your interests.... I think Twilight is just a more brainless read and less complicated.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 12:20 PM on Sep. 15, 2009