Need to talk seriously!

I need to chat with a mom with as many young children as I have.I have six kids ages 1-11.I need to just chat and maybe exchange ideas on smoothly running a household.Also I am stay at home so that is a plus if you are too.Thanks!

MommyLove23

Asked by MommyLove23 at 8:28 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• Oh lord sweetie. I only have 3 but am here if you need me. I think that my kids are very well behaved and we have structure in our home.

mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Oh I forgot to add that I am a SAHM also.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 8:34 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Almost everyday, I have my youngest DD 15yrs. old,my twin grandsons 15,grandson11yr., grandson 3yr., granddaughter 2yr. and grandson18 months. In the summer I keep everybody, in the winter my DH do pick ups for school,and pick-ups in the afternoon. I help with all homework,cook dinner for everybody,oh,and I'm disabled, but, I love it, when, they are young ,you have to make a plan,not a schedule,a plan is what you want to get done,a schedule is,I can't do that by 11am. Enjoy your kids, I tell all mothers,don't let your kids take over your home,do a littlte of cleaning each day, do a machine of laundry each day,do anything today,that's going to make your life easier tomorrow.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 8:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i have four kids aged 5-11yrs, and would be happy to chat. please don't ask me about a smoothly running home, because i dont know what that is,
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 10:59 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I have 7 with one on the way. There age's range from 18-3. I am always up for good conversation!

But I gotta agree with bi-polarmommy, my house runs pretty well, but I am far outnumbered :).
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 11:05 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I have 2 kids of my own. My daughter is almost 5 and my son will be 3 on the 26th. My son is a total terror! Seriously! lol. I am a SAHM. I try and run a smooth household, but i hope within time it gets better! lol
    Ali-Rippy

Answer by Ali-Rippy at 12:57 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Forgot to mention that i am always availible to chat. So hit me up anytime : o )
    Ali-Rippy

Answer by Ali-Rippy at 12:58 AM on Sep. 15, 2009