ACORN being uncovered, funding being pulled, emloyees being fired and indicted for all sorts of conspiricies

How far will this go? Do you think ACORN will be going down for good? Who will fall with them if they do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Hopefully ALLLLL the way to the top man. Can anyone say OBAMA??
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:34 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• CNN hasn't mentioned a thing aside from the tape of the "alleged" employees. May be a while before enough people know there's even an issue for them to fall on yet.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:35 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• If ANYONE has the "dirt" on Obama, it would be top officials within ACORN, since they gave him his oh so humble start in the political arena with his Community Organizing skills! LOL

It will be interestign to see if he has the cajones to throw THEM under the bus, and agree with the Senate's resolution to cut off funding! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:38 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I don't think the whole ACORN thing can be blamed on Obama - but who knows how short or long anyone's reach is in this mess. Like I said somewhere - this will land on someone's doorstep - but I don't think it will be and hope it's not Obama's. I don't like his policies but I don't think he is a dumb man - I certainly hope he wouldn't be this dumb. No, I have to maintain that surely he can't be so stupid as to be involved with something that could so easily be exposed. If there is ever any connection it will be so far down the line till it's hardly an accusation and just less than an actual conspiracy theory. Those responsible for Obama are way more tight-lipped and way less easy to expose. If any president were ever directly connected to something so blatantly corrupt - he should be impeached within hours of discovery.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 8:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• If you are going to hold Banks accountable for use of taxpayer's money, it's only FAIR to hold Community Organizers receiving taxpayer money acountable..... I am actually proud of  Senate for the FIRST time in a VERY long time.  Call your Senators and thank them ladies.  They need to hear good things, too!!!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:42 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• If Obama does have the cojones to TRY and throw ACORN under the bus, they are likely to have enough dirt on him to take him with them. Wouldn't that be nice? No humans Republicans involved.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I don't think it will impact Obama whatsoever. This is an entirely different matter. Now, if this blows up into a huge mess that shows years and years of corrupt behavior going back as far as Obama and reaching into Chicago... Then, he might have some explaining to do.... But at the most, I think one might individually question where Obama got the bulk of his 'experience' ::cough cough:: ACORN ::cough cough:: when they are heading BACK to the polls in 2012...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:47 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• but I don't think he is a dumb man

Nobody has gotten to the top office in the world by being dumb. Not Obama, not Bush, Not Carter, NOT ANYONE.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:47 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Did someone mention Chicago? And all that Jazz??? :)

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 9:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Obama is not dumb, and the progressives who paid for him to be where he is, are really not dumb!

But with the "msm" not reporting on any of this corruption, how can people know about any of this crap?

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 9:26 PM on Sep. 14, 2009