not really a question, just venting

im about 39 weeks prego and every time i touch my belly everyone around me says
oh my god are you going into labor, are you okay

i just want to say, im just feeling my baby move, im fine, leave me alone,

its soooo annoying, and im tired of people asking me if im okay, or if i need anything,

soory just venting, any other moms feel this way, or am i a b****

newmom092009

Asked by newmom092009 at 8:34 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im not pregnant but, i hated that everywhere i went everyone would ask when are u due, and yes it seems like everyone thinks u cant do anything for yourself that drove me nuts. plus my father in law was feeding me like crazy.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 8:37 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• you're just a B! It's really not that big of a deal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Anon seriously, grow up.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Wow anon 837 u didnt have to answer like that! Op i feel the same way it drives me nuts!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• EVERYWHERE i go people make stupid comments about me going into labor. and yes my hand is always on my stomach- my baby is moving and i'm going to feel it.

just like you don't comment on fat people eating, leave pregnant women alone
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:44 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I agree that it bugged me when people did stuff like that
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 8:46 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• You should take advantage of the attention you are getting bc you get to be pregnant once in a life time so be happy you are able to have a baby I bet some woman can not and wish they were in your shoes. So be happy don't be such a B....it's also the horomones...lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I used to get sick of whenever I would call someone they would ask "oh my god- did you have the baby!! Are you in labor!!!" Can I get a hi, how are ya' at least!?
    IT will be over soon, enjoy the attention- people are juist worried about us pregnant women because we are so "delicate..."

oh, do you need to sit down? Are you hungry... do you want a glass of water?
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:02 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Nah, you're not being a bitch, at least I don't think so. When you're that far along you are exhausted, ALL the time! And hormones aren't helping either. I feel my baby move all the time as well by putting my hand on my stomach. I guess it's in everyone's nature to worry about us, but sometimes it can be frustrating when it's all you hear!
    MamaChanny

Answer by MamaChanny at 10:02 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i think you have every right to be irritated. my mom's got this friend that she's with like all the time and this lady everytime she sees me gets this sad look on her face and is like "are you okay? are you sure? do you need anything?" and i get to the point where i'm like..."f**k off! i'm fine!"....people's concern is great and all and god bless them for showing they care, but enough is enough! pregnant women touch their bellies! its the closest we get to holding our baby before he/she is born...its what we do. don't think your being a bitch, you're just fine! congrats!
    SammyJoB

Answer by SammyJoB at 10:08 PM on Sep. 14, 2009