Why am I such a homebody?

Some people like people to come visit I do if I am up to it but I'd rather just hang out with my dh and kids.

Sometimes relatives want to come and stay I don't mind if they call in advance but lately I'd rather them just stay put don't come over let's just talk on the phone and that is that. I guess the thought of getting everything together and cooking and all that extra stuff wears me out. Please don't tell me I am being selfish and mean.
but how do you or would avoid from being here at home. I just want to come home to our place and relax and do our own thing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm a homebody too. ;)
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 8:49 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i understand what you mean. sometimes we just need alittle private family time.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 8:51 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I'm the same way. I used to love having people over so I could practice being a good hostess and make people feel welcome in my home. But as the years have gone by I much prefer not to have anyone come to my home at all and I don't know what happened or what has changed.
    I often refer to myself as a hermit sometimes because that's how I feel. I won't leave my house at all until I have to go to an appointment or take my children or granddaughter someplace, which isn't often.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:55 PM on Sep. 16, 2009