I know this is a long shot but hey I'm desparate....does anyone live anywhere around Blue Ridge or Ellijay Georgia?

If so what are the average wages there? Because from what I've researched on finding housing rent is outragous. I also need to know what the average tip is for servers. This is a long shot but maybe I can get some info, because I can't find anything online. Thanks in advance...

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 8:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I live about 30-40 minutes from Ellijay and my family and I go to the lake in Blue Ridge quite a bit in the summer. As far as Ellijay goes there are not too many places to work, especially as a server. There are a few fast food places but not a whole lot of sit down and eat type places, unless it is locally owned. I know several people who live in Ellijay, but work in Dalton (where I live at). There are several people who also commute daily to to go College in Dalton as well. As far as Blue Ridge, I would imagine that during the summer months you could easily find a job and get paid pretty good in tips from all the tourist, but it might not be so good in the Fall, Winter, and early Spring. Blue Ridge is a beautiful place. And Ellijay is a very small, quite, town. Which both are good, but I don't think I would up lift my family there unless I had a job before hand.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:28 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I noticed that you live in Alabama. I just saw online a few weeks ago where Madison, AL was in the 10 best towns to raise a family in. Thought you might be interested in that.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:30 PM on Sep. 14, 2009