Books about becoming a big sibling

Does anyone have recommendations of books for kids becoming a big sibling? My 3.5 yr-old will become a big brother this Deember, and I'm looking for a book we can read together to help him transition into his new role.

nimk99

Asked by nimk99 at 9:03 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to barnes and nobles they have a selection in the kids area on becoming a big brother or sister. Your local library may have a few too.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• zoinks, my list is too big to paste here. lol! Can I message it to you?
    ;-D
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:05 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• dr sears wrote a great one (depending on your "style" of parenting) called "what baby needs." we found it at the library in the kids section and its wonderful! goes over breastfeeding, cosleeping, babywearing, crying, everything the baby needs. i highly reccomend it!
    bowiepainter

Answer by bowiepainter at 8:44 AM on Sep. 16, 2009