theething...

okay my baby is 4 months old and i think shes teething she trys to put her whole fist in her mouth and is really agressive about it is she teething or what ? what should i do to help her out if she is?

shellytbk

Asked by shellytbk at 9:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She slobbering a lot, rash on cheeks, fussy more than normal, lose bowls. Tylenol on orajel is both ok and safe as followed by directions. Hard at this time to get them to chew on anything. Check on bottom and feel where two front teeth should be. Whitish in color, kinda swollen? Teething can sometimes be a long process. My three all stated teething around 3 1/2 months to 4 months.
    MommyPeck3

Answer by MommyPeck3 at 10:39 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• My son is 7 months old now and he has been teething since he was 3 months old and still no teeth yet! Lots of slobber and EVERYTHING goes in his mouth! He only uses his paci to chew on it sideways. So I give him lots of teething toys and clean them daily. The thing he likes the most is when I bend my finger and let him chew on my knuckle. I always wash my hands really good before, though. He also like when I clean his gums with a warm wet wash cloth. I guess chewing on that feels good.
    crystal1480

Answer by crystal1480 at 12:21 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• With my LO she started teething really early too. I actually found these things call Hyland's Teething tablets. Worked like a charm!! I liked it too because it doesnt have Benzocaine!!! My daughter gets so excited when she sees the bottle cause she knows relief is on its way!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Sep. 15, 2009