where did u get your crib/toddler bedding

I am looking for unique cute crib bedding for my unborn daughter&am also looking for toddler bedding for my son.. His bed will be full sized.. I would love websites to go look at just because its easier for me to look at websites instead of packing up & driving haha.

KBM99

Asked by KBM99 at 9:26 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Home & Garden

• babies r us! soo cute! expensive though :(
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I got my crib set at Target when my daughter was a baby. But now that she is older we got her bedding from JcPenney.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:36 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I have a few beddings picked out from babiesRus but the one I REALLY wanted they quit selling it.. It was so freaking cute&I can't remember the name of it bc I was just gana try and find it somewhere else like google it and hopefully someone else have it but I can't :(
    KBM99

Answer by KBM99 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I got my dd's crib bedding at babysuperstore.com. Her big girl bedding I got at BedBathand Beyond
    ajw1980

Answer by ajw1980 at 9:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• target and walmart for all the sheets. I always got plain fitted sheets and pillow cases, no top sheet and just a comforter and different comforter covers when dd got her big girl bed.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 10:09 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Bedding from babies r us and extra sheets that just happened to match came from target. And remember that you can't ever have too many sheets. My LO is almost 15 mos and we have had to change her sheets 4 times in less than a week.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2009