hormones

My baby is 7 weeks and I think I might be pregnant again. How long does the pregnancy hormone stay in your body after giving birth? I did have my 6 week check up last Tuesday and my midwife offereed to give me a test but I declined. I've been very sick to my stomach every night for the past 2 weeks and very hormonal. DH and I have been having relations w/out protection and AF hasn't visited yet. I plan to test this week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well... I had this problem after i had my son but turned out that my hormones were still trying to regulate. I was getting sick, having night sweats, and hormonal and the doctor said that is was my bodies way of getting back to where i started. However, my hubby and i were not having sex especially right after we had our son. So, if your having unprotective sex there is always a possibility.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 9:34 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• could be, but could also be your body tryin to regulate itself like the previous poster said. i would take a test and see what that says. if no, and you still think i'ts a possibilty in a few weeks take another. if still no then i would maybe ask your doctor how you can regulate your hormones or see what he thinks otherwise
    batsonsgirl

Answer by batsonsgirl at 9:44 PM on Sep. 14, 2009