first birthday pictures

I am taking my son to get his pictures done. I need ideas for out fits to put on him. I have a little farmer out fit that is really cute but i wanted more. I was also thinking about doing just a diaper or a onesie. Just wanting ideas if anybody can think of any.

Haven_Doug1013

Asked by Haven_Doug1013 at 9:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A sports theme like a team you might like ....
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i have seen so many cute baby pics that it's hard to recommend. i wish we could afford to get our little girls pics done professionally. she is also turning 1 in a couple weeks. i would take a couple outfits, they usually let you and you can pick from there. and diaper ones are always cute too!
    batsonsgirl

Answer by batsonsgirl at 9:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• we are doing a sports theme in a couple weeks when we go get our family pics done.
    Haven_Doug1013

Answer by Haven_Doug1013 at 9:47 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Go as natural as possible, One of my fave poses for a baby is naked, laying on his belly, looking at the camera. I think Its sooo cute, all you see is the curve of the babies butt and it doesn't show anything, but its still so cute. I also like it when they photograph a baby in just a plain white onsie in balck and white.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:32 PM on Sep. 14, 2009