for those of you who voted for Obama...

looking at the government now, tell me, is this the kind of "change" you were hoping for??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, it is. and next thing I would liek is UHC! Even more than the public option!

and get RID OF DOMA! and DONT ASK DONT TELL!

PATRIOT ACT SET ON FIRE!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:06 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Oh Honey... It's been done 1 million times.  Get over it.  This is not his fault... this must be your very first election huh Sweetie... This has been going on a long, long time.  Try reading your history book, er ummmm did you not go to high school??

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Oh Honey... It's been done 1 million times. Get over it. This is not his fault... this must be your very first election huh Sweetie... This has been going on a long, long time. Try reading your history book, er ummmm did you not go to high school??

Those are things that I WANT, I am using sarcasm....because this question is asked about 74 times a week! lol

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Oh for crying out loud, Obama could sh*t his pants, not shower for a month and murder a puppy on the whitehouse lawn, and the people who voted for him are NOT going to come on here and tell you their mad about it! Wait till it's over, then those who are upset might talk about it, but that's real iffy.

And sweet, I wouldn't hold my breathe on that patriot act Thing, Obama seems pretty happy with it!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• ya he's doing a BETTER job already than BUSH did in 8 YEARS!!!

have some common sense, it takes more than 8 months to change what 8 YEARS messed up!!
    EmilyAnn1012

Answer by EmilyAnn1012 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• YEP! He's doing great! Ditto to the rest of the Obama Mamas! I still love him!
    coke2pep

Answer by coke2pep at 10:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Oh for crying out loud, Obama could sh*t his pants, not shower for a month and murder a puppy on the whitehouse lawn, and the people who voted for him are NOT going to come on here and tell you their mad about it! Wait till it's over, then those who are upset might talk about it, but that's real iffy. And sweet, I wouldn't hold my breathe on that patriot act Thing, Obama seems pretty happy with it!

Not true, Im pissed that tomorrow he is coming to Philly for a fundraiser for ARLEN SPECTOR!!!! GROSS!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Not true, Im pissed that tomorrow he is coming to Philly for a fundraiser for ARLEN SPECTOR!!!! GROSS!

Gasp! Ugh! That slimey bastard!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:37 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Give it time! He's only been in office for 8 mos. The country was f'd up waayy before he came along. Dang yall are impatient!
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 10:38 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

Gasp! Ugh! That slimey bastard!

GASP is right! My old boss asked If I was coming down to see him, I was like umm, NO. I might throw something in that direction! GO JOE SESTAK!!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2009