Be honest! If you were in a restaraunt and you saw a preganant woman with a much older man and 5 kids what would you think?

Just curious how others see things! Don't tell me how you should see it, tell me how YOU see it! Would you see a lady with too many kids with a man too old to have anymore? Or would you see a pregnant lady with her father and her neices and nephews stopping for a bite to eat.Or do you see nothing at all. Think about it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would think alot of things..Sugar Daddy!! , grampa spending time with his daughter and grand children, daycare provider.. I guess it would depend on how they acted together..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I wouldn't care, I don't really have the time to sit and look and wonder about others. Eat your dinner and leave...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I would see a pregnant woman, 5 kids and a older man. Why should I waste a thought about their relationship?!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 10:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• lol first off i wouldn't saw a pregnant woman its illegal and i could be convicted of murder or attempted murder. and i wouldn't think anything if i seen a pregnant woman with 5 kids with an older man, it could be
    1 her dad
    2an uncle
    3 afriend
    4 the guy has wear and tear on him hard work makes you look older

you must have too much free time to worry about other people
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i would see a lady that had way too much fun with her hubby and her father is ataking her out for a treat!
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 10:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• That could be anybody. I really wouldn't even notice. I don't pay attention to other people at restaurants, except for the occasional apology, because my daughter is all in their business. They always are just laughing and smiling at her anyway. She's so funny.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

•  You all don't have time to think ANYTHING?? But you ALL have the time to find out who is on FOOD STAMPS and WELFARE. You know your ALL NOSIE BITCHES and your NOT fooling anyone. I'm outta here!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I love how everyone is so snobby and they say they don't pay attention to other people. You are either blind or just dumb and not aware of your surroundings. I don't know why people say the don't notice other people. We all know we judge other people. It's human nature. To answer your question Sugar Daddy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I'd wonder where the waitress was with the menus, and then be busy deciding what I want to eat. Too busy to stare around at others and wonder what their relationships to each other are. I also don't know how other people pay for their food at the grocery store or why they buy whatever is in their cartrs--I just want the line to hurry up so it's my turn.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• As long as her kids aren't bothering me I don't care.
    Krissy21

Answer by Krissy21 at 10:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2009