If you had to choose between only having girls or boys which would you choose and why?

I'd choose girls only because that's what I have and feel comfortable with. I'd like to see what other people would choose.

lovemydivas

Asked by lovemydivas at 10:10 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Id chose a boy now because we have a girl already and it would be nice to have one of each
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 10:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I have a girl and would love to have 1 and 1. I hope that when we try in the next few years that we get a boy.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• If I had to choose (and what I hope for) is 3 boys. Why? Well because quite frankly I'm terrified of having a girl. Not so much the baby-small child age but the teen yrs. I can handle bugs, and farts, and all those 'gross' guy things but having a girl come to me crying about relationship problems or dealing with the emotional roller coaster we all ride scares the everlivin daylights outta me. I'm not 'in touch' with all that. Give me the choice between having 27 boys or just one girl?? I'd take the boys without a second thought.
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 10:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I'd have all girls - no questions asked! I have one girl now and couldn't imagine life without her, more girls would be wonderful!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 10:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I would choose boys. My little girl is so much more moody and whiny than my little boy was, he was so easy and fun!! I love my little girl to death and she's so much more fun to dress, but she's so much more difficult.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 10:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• well i have 1 boy and 1 girl. i would so want a BOY! my daughter is ssssooo high maintance! drama queen already. my son, on the other hand, was so layed back...it was great.

Boys: layed back
    Girls: drama queens

now, if the symptoms with the girl would be the same for a boy, that'd be great. with my son i was puking my brains out for the first 6 months. with my dd, i had NO symptoms, actually in the beginning i kept forgetting i was pregnant. when i got big it was easier to remember lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I have three boys, and while I would have loved to have had a girl, I'm pretty happy with my boys. I don't have to have a chat about periods, worry about pregnancy (I would raise my son to step up if he got a girl pregnant, but it's still a step removed from me). From everything I hear (and see with my niece) girls are way moodier, more dramatic, just a bunch of stuff I don't want to deal with.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 10:35 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I would have to choose boys. The whole time I was pregnant with my son I just kept telling myself he was a boy while everyone else was guessing he was going to be a girl. I know it might sound mean but I absolutely did/do not want a girl. I can deal with all the boy stuff but I don't want to deal with any moodiness, drama, or anything that comes with a girl. I have to deal with that myself. I was always more of a tomboy growing up so I can definitely relate more with boys.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 10:47 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• That's a tough question. I LOVE both of my children equally (I have a girl and boy) but there are things I prefer. Like, there's the mama's little boy thing...I want to MOLD my son into the perfect man (I know, I know...NO one is perfect). And I've always been a bit of a tomboy. I didn't think I'd really be into having a girl when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter but I LOVE dressing her up and imagining what it's going to be like to shop together, paint her nails, do her hair etc. However, I'm NOT looking forward to the period part!! And I know how tough it is growing up as a girl...seeing all the pretty SKINNY models and thinking that's what I NEED to look like. But I feel sort of a different bond with my daughter. I'm not sure what it is. So I didn't really answer the question I suppose...it's a tough one!!! I'd say girls.
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 10:58 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I'm a major tomboy and I already have boys and as much as I would want a girl I think I'd be lost without my crazy boys
    Domzmom2005

Answer by Domzmom2005 at 11:03 PM on Sep. 14, 2009