If a mother fought her way out of an abusive relationship to save herself and her child?

Would you give her credit for what she really deserves, which is a medal? Or would you give more credit and sympathy to the mother who stays in the relationship, when she knows how wrong it is for both her kids and herself? I've been there. I know what the abuse can truly do to the child, regardless if he is being abused or not. It's the emotional abuse that takes a toll. Why sugar coat it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, the mother who has had the courage to leave and save her child from a crappy life would get my vote anytime. Because when it comes down to it, if the other mother chooses to stay, she is also abusing her child.
    anony-mous

Answer by anony-mous at 10:28 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i would give credit to the one who got out being its harder staying is an easy option i just got out of an 8 year abusive realtionship and was the hardest battle i have ever fought
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2009