what should i do?

So I've been seeing this guy for a couple weeks now, and we've been friends for a few months but we just started being intimate about 2 weeks ago, and i really like him, and he told me he really likes me. The only problem is he has a girlfriend who is also pregnant that he really doesn't want to be with and is only staying with her because she's pregnant. he says he's afraid that if he leaves she won't let him see his child. i just want to know if there's anything i can do, because i've fallen for him and i think me and him would be great together.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Any excuse will do when a man is looking for one. Tell him to leave her and be a man. I'm sure if she knew he didn't love her she wouldn't want him there anyway. Not to mention she can't keep him from seeing his child when its born. He has rights so he's just feeding you bs

Answer by admckenzie at 10:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• You're stupid. He's not leaving because he doesn't want to. He knows he can see the baby, that's why they have custody. He just wants a piece of ass on the side and is basically telling you that you are only temporary, and he's staying with her. Gosh, women are becoming so ignorant. Read between the lines! He basically told you he wasn't going to leave her! That was his hint to you, except he was trying to butter it up so you think he was "obligated" to stay with her, and you'd still pursue him. WHY on earth would you even get with a man who is taken? She'll find out, and feel like shit. They created a life, a baby, and you get with him while knowing this?! I can't imagine her pain, but I hope she finds someone better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Anon 42 I agree with you. He doesn't leave her because he doesn't want to. Any man who wants to be with you is going to do whatever it takes to be with you. He's using that as a excuse so he can have your permission to go back and forth between you and her. Don't be a stupid woman and fall for it. Tell him if he wants to be with you then leave her or cut him off. Sounds harsh but true.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 10:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i completly agree with all of you. He's just another man out there who wants more than a piece of cake..he wants the whole thing and a few cherries on top...lay down the long girlfriend.
    mamatobe1989

Answer by mamatobe1989 at 10:55 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I totally agree with y'all. First off.. the guy's a douche for doing that to his pregnant gf. Secondly, YOU'RE a douche for doing that to another woman. We've got it bad enough as it is and now she's gonna be so hurt and confused when she hears about what y'all are doing. Grow up. I'm 19 and know better then that!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Sep. 15, 2009