What's with all the fighting tonight?

Why is everyone being so mean? Did I miss something? Use this thread to vent.

theutilitarian

Asked by theutilitarian at 10:35 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it is more along the lines that some people are to strongly set in there world that they judge based on what they know and that is the only thing right to them. So if someone were to have a different way of handling a similar situation in which a poster is trying to get help with, instead of helping they are bashing. Some call that tough love, I call it narrowed minded. You can tell your story and help with ideas without bashing and calling someone names or things that you have no idea who they are and how they live their life. I think that is why some of us do not post anymore and/or ask for advice as anon. because instead of getting advice we are being insulted.
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 10:49 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i firmly believe that ppl always have to find something to complain about......so i'm going to complain about the complaining lol
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:37 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• lol, I was just going to post something like this. I'm starting to get a little nervous about answering or even asking things on here anymore! It seems that a lot of people just want to argue and jump all over what some say. I feel like I have to watch my words:(
    Ravensong

Answer by Ravensong at 10:38 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• It's not really fighting, it's more along the lines of someone asking a question to which they did not like the reply they received, so they have to find more of a way of making themselves look like an ass.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• as i said.............hahahaha...........i try not to get bothered by it. i've worked with the public enough to know ppl wont always have nice things to say.....w/e no skin off my back.....i've heard things i didnt like, but i WONT respond to them......
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:48 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I realize ppl have opinions. ppl have feelings also. No wonder ppl post alon. That way you don't get bitched at. Will ppl always think they are better then someone else. I would rather be friends with a guy. Then put up with a B**** and DRAMA any day. You just can't say anything anymore. I am tired of Drama. I have my own Problem's. This really has opened my eye's.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I wasn't in a mood to argue until I logged onto cafemom tonight!! I got caught up with a question about a mom putting pepsi in her kid's bottle. I just hate it when moms play the "I would NEVER do such a thing" card, then get judgemental and self-righteous, feeling the need to condemn others. It annoys me. I wouldn't put soda in my kid's bottle, but I don't act like a superior mom because of my choice. I'm a human being and I make mistakes, just like everyone else.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• jrose and anon at :54, I agree.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i feel like the legalmommys post and answers are soap opera scripts
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Sep. 14, 2009