bad ideal?

Ok heres the thing. I met this guy about three weeks ago, hes my tattoo artist, and we kinda hit it off. Well, we've been playing it low key because he said he wasn't ready for a relationship and i was ok with that..i didn't mind just bein friends for right now, and working our way up. Well, i didn't use my head the other day and picked up a couple hitchiking and gave them a ride into town and he blew up about it. Well we got over that..and then today i went to pick my daughter up after work from her fathers house and ended up staying for about an hour. Now this guy is really upset with me and says he can't trust me anymore. I know he going through a his mid life crisis and things are really topsy turvy for him..but the way he acts when im around other guys is just insane. He completly flips his lid...and i'm almost afraid i might be getting myself into an abusive relationship. What do you think? Should i walk away or try

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• harder to work things out?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Whoa...WALK AWAY. You guys haven't known each other but for 3 weeks and he's already getting jealous and flipping out. Oh please stay away....this scares me when ppl get into relationships like this. Even if it didn't get as far as abuse, its still a huge red flag for bad fights. WALK AWAY
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• plus the other night when i was with him he made sure to hit it home that we were just friends with benifits but today he was saying that i hurt him because i did what i did while we were in a relationship...but aparently he kinda forgot to mention that he wanted to take it up a step...now im just so confused..i really like him but he is very possesive of me...yet he dosen't want a whole lot of people to know about us..i think i might be an idiot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• honey...he just wants something from you if he is sayin he doesnt want a relationship but he still wants to be friends with benefits. esp if he doesnt want anyone to know. get away from him. hes no good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• You just said what your gut is trying to tell you, WALK AWAY!!! You obviously are thinking something may turn wrong in a relationship with this man, so go with your gut,and walk away!
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 10:47 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Leave! Run as fast as you can. This doesn't sound good.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 10:48 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• so you dont think he had any basis to get upset about the fact that i was at my exs for almost an hour
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• STOP NOW BEFORE IT GETS WORSE... LEAVE HIS ASS.
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 11:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• RED FLAGS!!!!!!!!!!!walk away why bother with this guy. he's not your kids father and your not in a serious relationship. he obviously have issues and the best thing for your daughter is to set the example of what nice proper men are like. so getting into a relationship with an unhealthy guy is not the way to go. only screwed up chics stay with men who are broken. don't be one of them.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:38 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• LEAVE him! Think of your child - would you want this man as their father? There are many good men out there, he is not one of them. LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE! WALK away while there is still time.
    weezer_cookie

Answer by weezer_cookie at 11:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2009