Abusive teachers aide...

My cousin's wife stopped me when I was walking to the school today to pick up my son. Her youngest son and my son are in the same class and she told me that she caught the teachers aide grabbing her son by the arm and twisting it while she jerked him to his seat. This has really got me to thinking... My son has came home with a new bruise everyday since school started. I thought at first they were from him being out on the playground playing or something... But now I'm begining to wonder if my son got them from her... My cousin and his wife both brought this up to the principal today and he told them that they were lying because "she's a good woman and hasn't gotten any other complaints about her." What would you do if your childs teacher or teacher aide was doing this to your child and the principal wouldn't believe it? (BTW, our local school likes to overlook these kinds of things, even when you take... Cont...

Amy75972

Asked by Amy75972 at 10:51 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I would transfer schools and make sure to make a HUGE deal about it. I would make sure to get in touch with every single person in that school board who could do something. And if they don't do anything... I will talk to every parent of the class and see if they have noticed any pattern of bruises or behavior that may indicate that the child may have been abused. Anyone who does think so I would get written statements and take it to my local paper. It is ridiculous that they didn't even do anything about it. Not even an investigation? That should be the least they should do with such a serious alligation. I know of some people that have been let go from their job on just alligations, no proof. And with this situation they should be more strict and it is crazy that they are not.
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 11:00 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Cont.- it to the school board and superintendent! Thanks!
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 10:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2009