i am having trouble finding a good job!what are somethings that could really help show people the good in me?

angelcook

Asked by angelcook at 6:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Money & Work

• Temp agencies are really good about promoting YOU after all they don't have a business without you, and you usually get paid more!!
    love_my_boys

Answer by love_my_boys at 6:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• What kind of jobs are you applying for? Do you have a current resume? What do you bring to the table? Why should someone hire you? Those are critical questions to ask yourself before interviewing.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• YOU CAN TRY YOUR LOCAL WORK SOURCE. GO IN AND ASK TO SPEAK TO COUNSELOR AND FROM THERE THEY WOULD ASK YOU YOU PREFRENCE, IF YOU HAVE ANY SKILLS AND WHAT HOURS YOU ARE LOOK FOR.
    Chels_Rivera

Answer by Chels_Rivera at 7:32 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Have you ever tried working for yourself? You might like it because you get paid what your worth and for your hard work.
    I just started as a rep. for a brand new skincare line started by the doctors that created Proactiv Solutions.
    Their products are amazing and making difference in people's lives.
    If you would like to learn more I would love to chat with you.
    Feel free to contact me at freshfacegirl@hotmail.com
    Hope things work out for you!
    Loveyourskin

Answer by Loveyourskin at 8:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Do nurse assisting or home health care. Those are two very open fields. Infants-Elders NEED YOU! It's so rewarding and they need people who are good people, helpful,loving and sincere about making the most of their lives at such fragile times. Either that or work for Hospice, tough on the heart strings but such a rewarding job and the families of the loved one lost appreciate you more than you will ever know. please look into these careers. You won't regret it.
    Hugs!
    Shele
    SHELEBELLE

Answer by SHELEBELLE at 10:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Become a GPT referrer. That means, instead of filling out surveys. You just work on getting folks to sign up under you.

It's good money. Check them out. Most are free and you can start right now this very second. This time next month -- you could be real glad you did.
    rose564

Answer by rose564 at 2:22 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Work at home and do something that you love! I love the health benefits of herbs and natural products so I pass the information on to people that I meet, friends and family. If you want to do the same, click here. Or if you only want to buy quality products check out my inventory. Signing up is easy. All you have to do is buy some products equal to $40 dollars and you are a member. From there you are able to sell the natures sunshine product line. No more purchases are necessary for a year. I, as your sponsor will help you with anything you might want to know. God Bless!
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 4:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I started doing Avon to supplement my income from home, it has almost doubled my pay in the last 4 months. I do it online, which is a great help since i have a 9 month old baby. If you'd like, look at my website, and see how it works. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me. :) Good luck! www.youravon.com/jennyhancock
    Gaaeia

Answer by Gaaeia at 4:54 PM on Jul. 14, 2008