I just have a silly question

It is about cutting teeth. My mom and I were talking about babies and cutting thier first teeth. My mom said, she always thought that they came in pairs, like the usually, the bottom front teeth. Well, my daughter has just cut one of those about 2 weeks ago and still no signs of the other one coming in. She looks so cute with that one little tooth.

So my question to you all is this. Did your child cut teeth in pair or one at a time?

vickwu

Asked by vickwu at 11:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• sorry, I meant to post this in the infants section. I hit the wrong one. But if you want, you can still answer for me.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• pairs for both my kids. there was occasionally 1 that popped out by itself but the majority were in pairs
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• they come in pairs, ususally, but it may take a while for the other one to pop out.
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 11:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• her first one was one on the bottom and now she's getting 6 teeth! their slowly comin in but she has her top 2 and her other bottom one and her two canines on the top and a molar I feel so bad for her
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 1:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• When my dd got her first tooth the other did follow with in 2 weeks and thats how it seemed to go untill she got so many i stopped checking! :)
    emilysmom401

Answer by emilysmom401 at 10:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2009