Silly question

It is about cutting teeth. My mom and I were talking about babies and cutting thier first teeth. My mom said, she always thought that they came in pairs, like the usually, the bottom front teeth. Well, my daughter has just cut one of those about 2 weeks ago and still no signs of the other one coming in. She looks so cute with that one little tooth.

So my question to you all is this. Did your child cut teeth in pair or one at a time?

vickwu

Asked by vickwu at 11:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter is cutting teeth right now [none yet]. I'm pretty sure it depends on the child. I wish you sanity during this time - LOL. As I wish sanity to myself too!
    Good Luck
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 11:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• my daughters seven months and she just cut her third tooth the other day...but they all came in a couple of weeks apart...and there all on the bottem...right in a row...looks kinda funny
    mamatobe1989

Answer by mamatobe1989 at 11:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• 1, 3, or 4 at a time. Mine never had 2 at a time. But we've had up to 4 at once - molars, to boot. I don't wish that on anyone!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 11:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• mine had two at a time, every child is different though
    Amy82

Answer by Amy82 at 11:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Thanks everyone. My mom was just going by what we did and nieces and nephews did. They all did pairs.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:38 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• My son's second tooth came in a few weeks after the first (bottom two front teeth). Then three or four months later, he got the four top front teeth all at once. After that, I didn't keep track, though I seem to remember one of the ones next to his front teeth on the bottom didn't come in until months after all the rest of them had (minus the 2-year molars, which he's still working on).
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:58 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• My son cut 2 or 4 at a time.
    Haven_Doug1013

Answer by Haven_Doug1013 at 12:28 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• My three children sometimes cut 2 at a time, but for the most part, it was usually one. I used frozen waffles to soothe teething pain. It's like they have built in drool cups!
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 3:57 AM on Sep. 15, 2009