ovulation test

im thinking of purchasing them. i notice they come in a pack of 7. how often did u use them? was it every day or everyother day and did it really work for u?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Every day, starting well before you expect to ovulate so you're sure not to miss it. And you might have to buy another kit if you don't ovulate within the 7 days of the first kit (which is very possible, especially if you have irregular cycles and/or don't have any kind of vague idea when you ovulate). And no, it didn't work for me because I do have irregular cycle, so it would have been way too much money to spend waiting to ovulate; I tried one time and they kept getting darker, almost positive, but still barely negative when I ran out, and I didn't end up ovulating for another week after that. I found charting to be more useful, more accurate, and cheaper.

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:46 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I used them every single day for a month in a half and never had a positive test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Sep. 15, 2009