I have never reported a question ...BUT

sometimes i'd really LOVE to report questions that give opinions about something that the poster clearly knows little to nothing about. OR that implies that all people are the same and react the same way to different situations. It drives me crazy! ...but i know those are not grounds to report a question. lol ...and i'd never report a question anyways. just venting.

What about you? Anything here that makes you want to report but you dont actually have the grounds to do so?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 11:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The only time I reported a question was when a woman told me to give my son up for adoption because i "obviously didn't care about him and couldn't 'handle' being a mother."
    The question was me venting about being in school full time, working full time, and feeling like my husband didn't do his fair share of the housework.
    I guess I'm the only mom who ever got overwhelmed in this psyco's book... and she was super rude and bashing. Even thinking about it makes me a little pissed off.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:01 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I report people with disgusting potty mouths when they are using them to bash/insult someone else. I have reported a few tonight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Some answers do that to me. Whatever the person says just ticks me off, most often cuz I've been in the original posters shoes, and the answerer most definately doesn't have all the facts before they open their mouth. But I can't report it on the grounds that it ticks me off, so most times I just ignore the ignorant.
    veryloved83

Answer by veryloved83 at 11:49 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I've reported a few answers tonight. I don't usually do that but when the language is out of control or the are using slanderous terms, I think it's only right to report it. Those people shouldn't be allowed on Cafemom.
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 11:50 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• There was a question on here about this lesbian wanting someone to chat with her on her webcam because she is really horny! I tried to report her but there were no grounds to do so! Eww! Things that make you go BLEH!!!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I have only when its completely innappropriate.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• yeah. god im so mad i dont even want to talk about it lol!
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 11:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I have never reported anything. I just don't care enough, afterall it's just the internet. I don't take anything very seriously on here anymore.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:56 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I guess that was someone's response- not a question, no, I"ve never reported a question.
    bloomsr

• I have reported answers to questions because they were just bashing other people and it gets annoying
    alaskansglmom

Answer by alaskansglmom at 12:09 AM on Sep. 15, 2009