B*tch You Ruined My Family, What The Hell Else do You Want?

My ex husband and I have been divorced for a couple of years now. He ran off with a friend of mine. This woman not only betrayed me, but after she got him, she convinced him to abandon his daughter as well.

Here it is two years later, I am hanging out with friends, you know being adults and here she is. What does she do? Of course start talking sh*t. I seriously do not get it. I do not bother you, never tried to come between you two, never turned into the psycho mother that makes her ex's life miserable, and yet you still feel the need to start drama with me....

I mean seriously, You took my husband and my daughters father, what the hell else do you want from me?????

I guess all I am looking for is opinions on why she still feels the need to be immature about al of this. We are damn near 30! It's time to grow up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe he still misses you/his daughter and she knows it but has enough control right now that she can keep him on his leash, but she's jealous, or she's jealous that YOU had a baby with him and maybe she can't have kids, but she doesn't want yours?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Because she herself is probably miserable. If you've moved on with your life, it most likely bugs the crap out of her.

Long story short, my mom's ex-husband's girlfriend still does crap like that.....and they're states away. I think she enjoys being miserable.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:59 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Yes grow up indeed. I can understand why your are upset although I don't agree that she convinced your ex to abandon his daughter. Unless she is brainwashing him, he made his own choices and to me, it sounds like they both freaking belong together. Let them roll around in their own filth and get on with your life. Don't let what she says bother you, she obviously needs to grow up.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:00 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• She hates children so thats not it... I don't know what her deal is but I am sick of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I dunno why she acts like that and am not going to try to figure it out. But I am very sorry this happened to you.
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 12:01 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• She is jealous of you. Acting the way you did probably made her and him realize that he lost a good thing. Is he still with her?
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:01 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I guess with a woman of that kind of character, you really can't expect her to grow up and change all that much. I'd say it mostly stems from insecurity and perhaps she feels guilty for the poor decisions she has made, and is angry at herself and the rest of the world. I think she probably sees you as a very strong person who came out of a difficult situation, and she herself is living with second hand goods. I hope things will get better for you, and I'm sorry that this has happened to you and your daughter. Stay strong and don't lower yourself to her standards.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Katrina- yes he did make his choice to abandon dd...Most women would think ok this is what you did to your wife and daughter, so I know what you would do to me but no not her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• maybe she realized what a "prize" she got and is upset with you for not fighting to keep him. now she's stuck with him...
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:03 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Also another thing....since she cheated with your husband, how is she to know that he won't turn around and do the same to her? She might have realized that catching the fish with her bait wasn't worth it.
    Anonymous