Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anybody have any ideas on this?

My bil just turned 19 and he was kicked out of my mil house and came to live with my dh and I for 4 months but we had to kick him out. He moved in with his grandparents but they put him out tonight. He has some sort of learning disability and had been in special ed in school which he did not finish. I told my dh that he cant come back here to stay because he would not respect me and he was more childish than our 5 1/2 yr old dd. Where can he be evaluated? Where do we take him to get help? He cant drive and I think he lost his job tonight.

Answer Question

Asked by treynlisa at 12:30 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 20 (9,618 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Why doesn't he try to get on social security? sounds like he has some issues.

    Answer by outstandingLove at 12:31 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

  • Call the department of human services

    they will be able to help your bil. there are places specifically designed for people who are "slow" with no place else to go

    Answer by bi-polarmommy at 12:31 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.