Does anybody have any ideas on this?

My bil just turned 19 and he was kicked out of my mil house and came to live with my dh and I for 4 months but we had to kick him out. He moved in with his grandparents but they put him out tonight. He has some sort of learning disability and had been in special ed in school which he did not finish. I told my dh that he cant come back here to stay because he would not respect me and he was more childish than our 5 1/2 yr old dd. Where can he be evaluated? Where do we take him to get help? He cant drive and I think he lost his job tonight.

treynlisa

Asked by treynlisa at 12:30 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why doesn't he try to get on social security? sounds like he has some issues.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:31 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Call the department of human services

they will be able to help your bil. there are places specifically designed for people who are "slow" with no place else to go
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 12:31 AM on Sep. 15, 2009