My husband thinks I'm in labor & need to go to the hospital...I think I'm just experiencing an icky day of pregnancy...thoughts please?!??

I have horrible heartburn, have been vomiting for the last couple hours, had diarrea, my back hurts, & I have cramps. I feel the need to pace the living room while my back acts up, even though it gets harder to breath. To me, I think these are normal things to feel around this time (just about 34weeks). He thinks I'm having back labor because it comes & goes - but I don't think so because in between it is still achy. Can I have some thoughts to what others think this could be? Is he over-reacting or am I under-reacting?? Anyone, please?

WannabeMommy87

Asked by WannabeMommy87 at 12:38 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would just give the doctor a call, they like to know about this kind of stuff, anyway. He'll prob tell u 2 go 2 bed ;o)
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 12:56 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Umm idk for sure but I would vote overacting. Maybe time your pains in back
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i would call your doc and talk to them,it can be pre-term labor or it could be you are over doing yourself.Best to call doc,I have 6 kids and preggo with #7 and i would call the doc if it was me
    Mommyx61981

Answer by Mommyx61981 at 12:42 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• if you have contractions you can time, then worry. at this point its just the icky day of pregnancy. maybe you caught a bug,.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 12:56 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• does your stomach tighten as your back pain comes and loosen when it goes? Is the pain coming right on schedule? If so, contact your Dr. If not, try lying down on your side.
    Drink plenty of water and try to rest even though you're in pain.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:28 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• You can always go to labor and delivery and get checked out and put his mind at ease. Its your body though and you know it best so you will know when its time
    zoenlandonsmom

Answer by zoenlandonsmom at 1:29 AM on Sep. 15, 2009