Worse threats ever...(fun, not real)

someone stated that they wished there were more fun questions in the Juts For Fun section so heres one

what is the worse threat you have ever given your child(ren) and how did they respond?

i once told my five year old that if he did not stop what he was doing i would duct tape him to the celing fan and turn it on untill he trew up

he brought me the roll of tape and said "ok, i'm ready mom"

bi-polarmommy

Asked by bi-polarmommy at 12:40 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I told my son I was going to sell him on ebay
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i other day i threatened to smack my ds(4 1/2-he's really mouthy lately, and i'm irritable..) 'upside his head'...for real, i did say that.. he just said,rather seriously, ''which side, the left side or the right side?" ...he got me! lol
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:46 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I didn't do this but my mom did to my brother. She always said she'd get the butcher knife and cut off his fingers well my brother tested her and said she wouldn't. Well she did and he laid his hand down on the table and looked up at her so she slammed the knife down just inches away from his fingers. Needless to say he didnt test her anymore.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:47 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Haha first anon I tell my kids I'm going to sell them on ebay too!!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:49 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I am totally stealing the Ebay thing! That is hilarious! I am a softy....I usually say this about toys.."Put it up or I will." That means I will put it in the trash.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:05 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i tell my SO that im going to kill him. that count? haha :)
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 1:09 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• no, it doesn't count cause we all tell our SO/DH that we are going to kill them
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 1:23 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I told my son I was going to take him to an orphanage in Mexico and trade him out. Doesn't work, he thinks it's hilarious!
    LUVWJ

Answer by LUVWJ at 1:42 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Oh! And I tell him I'm gonna give him away in front of the wal mart like a puppy.
    LUVWJ

Answer by LUVWJ at 1:44 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• My oldest son threatened to run away to his dad's house. I went in his bedroom, packed his suitcase, made him a sack lunch in a little cooler and told him I'd drive him to the train station.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2009