Just got a call from family planning clinic

I had a procedure done last December and I just got a call from the clinic earlier today, asking me to call them back. The lady just left her name and said it was urgent. I'm scared because of the fact,she said it was urgent. I've been running different scenarios in my mind but I can't possibly think of why they need to get a hold of me after almost a year. I called the clinic back but they were already closed for the day, I plan on calling first thing tomorrow morning. Does anyone have any ideas on what could possibly be the problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Health

• Unless you've had some tests done recently then it's probably not actually "urgent". Just urgent to them. They didn't say anything about what it was in regards to?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:56 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• planned parenthood?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Maybe they are telling you it's time for your yearly check up?? IDK
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• No I didn't have any test done recently. The only time I was there was that one time in Dec. I just don't understand. Thanks for the responses
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Maybe they forgot to bill you. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Well, its difficult to say what they may or may not be calling you for without knowing what procedure you had done. Ya know?
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:21 AM on Sep. 15, 2009