how do i put my etsy banner with website in my signature

Asked by jaykeandali at 6:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• We had two parties because of family issues. I was working full time too. One was a Chucky Cheese with her cousins and my husband's family. The other was at my mother's home with my family and friends.

Answer by manna1qd at 8:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• save your banner to a file you will privacy&settings(by view messages)..log add a rich text signature..give the signature a add photo and find your banner you add..after adding if it doesnt bring you back to all signatures then click back to signatures but it should take you back to the saved signatures page..find the banner signature you want to use..underneath it you will see "set as cafemom default" and click on are done. pm me if you need more help. gl!

Answer by njoynlife at 9:23 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I don't think yyou can put one up if your not on the business part of it. Maybe i'm wrong though. I have to recheck