Disneyland or Disney California Adventure?

Hi, I'm going to California this week, I will be taking my children 3 7 4 y'r old,
Need advise, I know it's kind of expencive so I was wondering if I should take them to Disneyland or Disney California Adventure?
And should I take my own stroller or should I rent it there? Are the strollers to use for free or are they rentals and if so how much? Does anybody know?
Please help!!!

Sincitymamy

Asked by Sincitymamy at 3:02 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Definitely do Disneyland for that age group of kids. CA Adventures is more for older kids. I think they rent strollers there, but I don't know how much. We always brought our own. Have fun!
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 3:13 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I would say Disneyland, and if I am correct if you buy a disneyland tc you get a park hopper to go the Disneys adventure park for free. I would take my own stroller if I were you. (Just a matter of preference) and yes they do charge.

www.disneyvacations.com

ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:14 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
    Sincitymamy

Answer by Sincitymamy at 3:29 AM on Sep. 15, 2009