HOW DO I TURN CAPS LOCK OFF?

I ACCIDENTALLY TURNED IT ON YESTERDAY AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO TURN IT OFF. MY FRIENDS ARE ALL MAD AT ME BECAUSE THEY THINK I M YELLING AT THEM. PLEASE HELP. ITS SERIOUSLY RUINING MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY'S.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• IT'S FOREVER IRREVERSABLE. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO ME.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 4:32 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• oh no! i had no idea that you could do something like that and it would be forever irreversable...here i was gonna say just hit the "caps lock" key to undo it. Maybe call a computer place and see if they have a clue as to hel pyou..idk.
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 5:33 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Well first, take a deep breath!! It's not going to hurt much and it CAN be fixed if you have the proper tools. Check to see if your cap lock key is nailed or bolted in the DOWN position. If it is, then you must purchase a new keyboard--sorry. If it isn't, check to see if it has been super glued into the DOWN position. If it has, then you must purchase a new keyboard--sorry. If that isn't the problem, maybe someone at the Geek Squad can fix it for you.or better yet, just go buy a new keyboard! LOL Do yourself a favor though, don't buy a black one if you do any computer work in the dark because black keyboards are just impossible to see in the dark and my fingers are always sliding off mine and I end up misspelling everythtang...see what I mean? SHEESH. Good luck. I hope you get your problem fixed so your friends will not take you off their friend list as I have been known to do to people who yell at me online! LOL
    SimplyLaine

Answer by SimplyLaine at 6:16 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• press the caps lock key on the right sid of the keyboard if it is on your phone read the instructions. My problem is teaching my keyboard good grammer
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 7:39 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• GrammAr not grammer
    It would help to know what kind of portable device you are using. I can't believe you are using a regular keyboard since there is a key clearly marked CAPS LOCK right above your left side Shift key below TAB and next to A. DUH!!!
    If you want some help you will have to give us more information. Otherwise we will continue to make fun of you until you close the question and pick a best answer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• and yet......people are allowed to VOTE on critical issues. Wow.  This is really MESSED UP!

THIS IS HOW OBAMA GOT INTO OUR WHITE HOUSE without the required ELIGIBILITY!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• LOL....maybe the keyboard is in a foreign language?
    Poor girl.... it's called CAPS LOCK. If you hit it by accident YOU WILL TYPE IN ALL CAPS. If you hit it again, it will type in lower case.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 9:30 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Did you fix your problem?
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 9:34 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• STOP YELLING AT US!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Ok seriously it was a joke. Meant to make you guys laugh. How gunny that everyone last night was so mean and you ladies were so helpful!!! I need to switch to mornings lol
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 2:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2009