someone help me?

my 2 year old hasnt been feeling good since yesterday and it seems like its gotten worse..shes had the runs and she has hardly ate for me today...all she has had is a few crackers thats it and her butt seems its gotten redder everytime ive changed her ...and right now ive been putting powder on her all day and that seems like its just making things worse as well...any ideas ohh and she cant use desitin theres stuff in the cream that makes her break out....

SPC.armywife

Asked by SPC.armywife at 4:45 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Health

• I'd take her to the doctor... little ones can get dehydrated so quickly, really, like the snap of the fingers... They might be able to give her something for the runny poop or even something good for the rash... have you tried Vaseline?
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 5:30 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• BRAT diet...Bananas, rice (or the juice from boiling), applesauce, toast. As for the red tush, yogurt will also help with that or oatmeal. make sure you PUSH lots of liquids and don't worry so much about the actual eating for a couple days. Call the doc to see if they would like to have you come in. Lots of TLC from mommy
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:12 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• put a&d oitment on her butt. it works miracles. it will help soothe her bottom and heal it. n its hypo allergenic so she wont break out worse from it. n call ur pediatrician. ask to be seen n ask the nurse if she had any ideas or advise. good luck and i hope your daughter feels better soon.
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 15, 2009