Threesome?

Would you ever do this while in a relationship? For fun or whatever other reasons there are... No strings attached with someone you don't know well (if you could be assured she was std free) or a friend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope, if your in a relationship it means you are in love. Anyone who is in love is going to have a hard time watching there husband with another woman. Not to mention how it could possibly change they way you look at one another. To invite a 3rd party into the most initmate moment a couple can share is like saying you are not really that important to each other. jmo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I'll second that opinion!
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:00 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Not while in a relationship but back in the late 70s when i wasn't tied down i did. it is not like they show in the movies. and it helps if the two dudes are friends
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 7:38 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Amen! You hit the nail on the head Anon @ 5:47
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Nope, I got married to only be with my man and no one else. I'm a firm believer that once you bring someone else into it, they really never leave...you and he will have that scene in your head for the rest of your lives and may start to resent it at some point.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:10 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Yep, with one of my friends. The man involved is now my husband. I have no regrets (and neither does he). My friend is still my friend, but life happened, and she lives very far away from us. Though I don't regret it, and there are no jealousy issues, now that we have a child I don't think it is something we would continue to do if we had the opportunity.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Sep. 15, 2009