What is a good Cell phone for doing internet stuff on?

Just curious 'cause we're up for a phone upgrade and DH wants an iPhone and I just want something easy to use for checking email, IMing, and such and such on the thing. Ive seen some other phones that do internet and was just wondering what everyone thought

ReneeLRS

Asked by ReneeLRS at 5:51 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love my blackberry pearl. It does everything I want and more and is still somewhat smallish. Oh and it comes in PINK lol. It's great, you can add apps for facebook and myspace and view all that right from your phone and your email is sent to it also. Cafemom is almost impossible to view on it tho ;) Anyways It's an awesome phone and when I upgrade again I am hoping to get the blackberry storm. Hope I helped a little.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:54 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I too love by blackberry pearl. Haven't tried CM on there yet. I relly want an Iphone too..but we have Verizon.

I had the storm for 3 weeks and hated it, so I traded it for a blackberry pearl. Definitely not as smooth handling like the I phone.
    Good luck. :)
    fm4christ

Answer by fm4christ at 8:19 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I have a bbery curve. I think blackberrys and iphones are the best for internet.
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:51 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I have a pearl and I am starting to hate it! The little track ball keeps giving out on me and I can't do anything without it not even text. I'm ready for an upgrade and my friend just got a Curve which looks kinda nice but it has a trackball too and I really am starting to hate that little monster!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Answered at 11:37 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 by: Anonymous
    ---
    our trackball gets stuck .. and u gotta push it down really hard and move it in the direction it wont go ... lol i hate it too!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 2:10 PM on Sep. 15, 2009