Sex Drive is GONE!!!

For the last 2 years, my sex drive has pretty much been non-existant. I either am not in the mood or the thought of sex just makes my head hurt. My fiance' has mentioned several times that he thinks its him and I have to tell him constantly that it has nothing to do with him. I just have NO sex drive. We've tried foreplay, role playing, different locations, and even having relatives take the kids for the night to see if that would help get me in the mood. Nothing had helped. I swear, I'm literally 2 seconds away from calling Dr. Ruth and asking her WTF?

Has anyone else been through this and if so, got any ideas because I'm fresh out!!!

Mina2904

Asked by Mina2904 at 7:54 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• It's probably just hormones, call your doctor and get it checked out

Answer by admckenzie at 8:04 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• What type of birth control are you on...I was on nuva ring and a rare side effect is decrease of libido...I got off of it and VIOLA! back in action.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:06 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I'm on the Implanon but I've only had it since December. Before that I was pregnant with my daughter.

I'll call my doctor today and see if they can do a hormone test to see what's up.
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 8:16 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I was the same way. DH and I have only had sex about 3 or 4 times in the past 4 months (until a few days ago). And even then I really didn't want to. DH thinks it was him, too, but it's wasn't. 3 days ago we got some Libido Max from Wal-Mart for about $20. And it really works! Now my husband is having a hard time keeping up with me! lol. It's back to the way it was when we were newly-weds. I love it!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• what is libido max is it a pill .? what is it where do u find it in walmart ?
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 10:54 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Yea, it's a pill. It has DMG, Maca powder root, Ashwagandha powder root,Horny Goat weed (ha, ha!), Tribulus extract, L-Tyrosine, Asian Ginseng extract, CDPCholine, L-Histidine, Soy Isoflavones, NADH, Ginger extract, Long Pepper extract, and Black Pepper Extract. So it's mostly roots and natural things like that. WE found it in the vitamin area. It comes in a box that says LIBIDO MAX for women, Doctor Development 2-Part Female Libido Formula.

It really works. I love it! The pill is a little big, though.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:26 AM on Sep. 15, 2009