"Our Day Has Come" day of prayer at the U.S. Capitol...so that Islam will be victorious?

Muslims who are working to stage the "Our Day Has Come" day of prayer at the U.S. Capitol have discussed views that include an Islamic takeover of the White House, from where they say President Barack Obama is providing their inspiration.

Building on the Islamic interest in Obama's inauguration, when Muslims claimed in a magazine that "It's our time," the event planners are calling for 50,000 Muslims to attend the 4 a.m. event on the National Mall on Sept. 25

The organizer is Hassen Abdellah, who leads a Elizabeth, N.J., mosque, and two special guests for the event, according to the website, will be Sheik Muhammad Jebril and Sheik Ahmed Dewidar.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=109847

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 8:23 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Question:  Has Obama EVER openly prayed a Christian prayer??  If someone knows - please tell me where so I can look it up. IT disturbed me to read this:
    The Times' Nicholos Kristof wrote Obama recited, "with a first-class [Arabic] accent," the opening lines of the Muslim call to prayer.

The first few lines of the call to prayer state:

Allah is Supreme!
    Allah is Supreme!
    Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
    I witness that there is no god but Allah
    I witness that Muhammad is his prophet ...
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 8:40 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I think this is very disturbing....Now do not get me wrong, I believe in the freedom of religion for every one...but this religion seems to want to take over America...and we have a separationof church and state. And this is not separation of church and state.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 8:47 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• He blantantly ignored the Christian Day of Prayer
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:55 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• You mean taking over America from Christianity? lol Everyone's fine with religion in the white house as long as it's THEIR religion. But once anyone even acknowledges anything else people start questioning their character. Man, you christians are something else...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Really, he ignored it?

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/god-and-country/2009/02/05/president-barack-obamas-speech-at-national-prayer-breakfast.html

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/05/barack-obama-on-national-day-of-prayer.html

http://cbs2chicago.com/campaign08/barack.obama.prayer.2.780220.html
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:07 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Muslims DONT stand a chance of taking over ANYTHING in America! Stupid fear mongering buttwipes! Get a clue already!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:17 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Way to make a broad sweeping generaliztion there 8:56, stereotype much?

I'm not seeing how a day of prayer at the capitol equates into a hostile takeover though Tyme, maybe Im just not awake enough I ain't had any cocoa yet this morning. :o)
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 9:22 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I don't really care. Never cared what religion Obama is, frankly I doubt if he is a practicing Christian OR Muslim. He can be pagan and it would be fine with me. I dislike his policies, not his religion or lack thereof.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:32 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• But, if it were Christians marching and having a day of prayer I am sure that THAT would be fine? Would it be okay if 50,000 Jews had a day of prayer at the White House? Honestly, aren't they entitled? This is not a nation of ONLY Christians and it IS time that the others get heard. Our time HAS come. And btw, I am a Jew, not a Muslim.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Bush was Pagan, and he ordered a blood bath starting in March and ending on May 1st to make a sacrifice to the Pagan gods... so if Bush can offer blood sacrifices on Pagan holidays, I say, Obama can pray to any god he wants to as long as he isn't killing anyone.
    Esoteric Agenda
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Sep. 15, 2009